Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back in the game

Well, it only took me 9 months! But, I finally checked if I could get on blogspot from my work computer after checking out my brother, Jake's blog: soldierblogging.blogspot.com. Check it out. It's about the role that new technologies are playing in the Soldier's experience in the Global War on Terror. I guess the Army has made some progress because in March when I started this (on an MWR) computer, I couldn't keep it up on my work computer (where I spend 100% of my on-line time). I've poked around other Soldier's blogs and they range from outlets for rants to benign descriptions of daily events for family and friends to read. My hope is that this blog will find a balance of personal experience and worthwhile thought. You be the judge!

1 comment:

Bag Blog said...

Nice blog! You seem to be anything but an average joe.